Deposit Pending Taking Too Long

SOLVED

@0317 @Wathan48 @Dch75 @jackboy @Lapua Hey everyone, I just wanted to chime in here. Look, this was just launched, we are working hard at making everything perfect, but with any product launch, of course you may find flaws. Something happened with certain accounts, and we are working extremely hard at fixing them. Behind the scenes, you have to understand all of the inquiries, all of the demands, and we are doing our best to keep you updated. There is nothing "shady" going on here. We are figuring it out. Everyone who thinks they are "not getting paid", will get paid. So don't ever worry about that. We will work to fix this and hope you keep providing constructive feedback so we can relay this to the team so they can make improvements. 

Level 6

@Elin i think all of us realize the system is new and offerup has to work things out,,,,,,,,but we all ,,,,also realize that 48 hours is the longest one should have to wait for an electronic transfer ,,,,,,not five days and we also realize that ,,,,,,business days ,,,,should not matter ,,,,,,,,,the finacial world is 24/7 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,what we are doing is keeping our neighbor @Dch75 company while hes waiting for his money,,,,,we are his moral support here,,,,,,,,,,,,,some of us thing that over seven percent is too much to charge for the service ,,,,when we are not real clear on how the seller is protected,,,,,,and the fact that ,,,,,,five days to transfer,,,,,,,thats like loaning offerup money for three days with no intrest 

Level 5

So I just checked my account to see if my money was still pending and it was not. But then i checked both my banking and Debit account and its nowhere to be found. You guuys are a bunch of theives!!! Everybody who has pending money your money is about to be stolen by Offer up. And yes i looked on my account. I can take a pic of everything. It's gone!!!!

Level 2
Yes I have the same issues. I was excited when the shipping nation wide came about. But they keep talking about the buyer protection what about the seller protection . So yes samething waiting for money . And three days is a bit much.
Level 6

Hi @Mike7475 welcome to the forum,,,,,,3 days for what is a bit much?,,,,,,for the  buyer to have time to say something is wrong?,,,,,,,,i think three days is not bad at all for that.,,,,,if you were the buyer ,,,,,and think about it,,,,,,you wouldnt think so either,,,,,

Level 2

okay but you still haven't tell me when will i get the money because im not trying to wait 2 weeks to get my money, it 2018 not 1990 it should be fast not taking 2 weeks or 1 week to receive

Level 2
I did. I think before I speak and I buy online and I track it and it's at my door I look at it and if it's something that I use I test it. Does not take 3 days. These items are collectables or used and we are not chain stores.48 hours after delivery seller should have their money.
Level 6

@Mike7475 i am a seller and a buyer,,,,and in the past i have purchased a lot of stuff online and ive sold a lot of stuff online and it seems that more and more there are sellers that are just not honest,,,,,,,3 days is the perfect amount of time for the buyer to have to inspect the item,,,,,,people dont want thier purchases to rule thier time and life,,,,,,,,lets say its friday,,,,,,im tired from the week,,,im planing a fishing trip this weekend,,,,,,well,,,,,,,i dont even look at my mail on friday night when i get home,,,,,,,,its the weekend,,,,time to put business aside and have some fun,,,,,,,but,my package arived on friday,,,,but im not looking it now,,ive got a hot date tonight , fishing in the morning,,,,,,so i have saturday ,sunday monday to respond about the item,,,,,,,and as far as the seller waiting for the money,,,,,well ,,,,,i had to wait for the delivery,,,,,,i didnt even know if the package was gonna contain what i think im buying,,,,,,and the seller,,well  the money is sitting  there in an account he is hooked to ,,,,,,giving the buyer three days is gonna encourage more sales,,make the buyer feel safer about buying on offerup.,,,3 days is the perfect amount of time to get us past a weekend or other things that happen in peoples busy schedual,,,,,,,,,,,i do realize that as the seller ,,,,,,,your focus is all about getting your money in a timely fashion,,,,,,,but without the buyers being happy,,,,,,,,,you dont sell anything.

Level 3
I sold and shipped my item last week. Buyer received last Thursday and released the funds for me. Still no money and I’m BEYOND **bleep**. I can’t believe that you’re a real person, we were all told days ago that we’d be contacted by someone like you and it never happened. I want my money.

@jackboy @nikramirez @Mike7475 The team worked really hard yesterday to try and figure this out, so thanks everyone for letting us know. Please check your email address associated with your OfferUp account for an explanation and you will be getting your money soon!