Error Can Not Post

BHT
Level 4
My offerup keeps giving me an error message everytime I try to post an item. I've logged out, uninstalled and reunstalled the app no change. What's going on??
15 REPLIES 15
Same 😡😡😡 been having issues for a month or so now, but can’t even post this morning
Level 1
Same. I can’t upload my pictures. Keeps giving me an error all morning.
BHT
Level 4
You may need to uninstall the app reinstall it I've never had an issue for that long
Level 1
Same. No customer support in help area
Community Helper
@BHT what is the error message your getting? 😎🇬🇧🔚
BHT
Level 4
I could have told you earlier today but I don't remember at this point it's fixed itself somewhat at notice this evening it started not wanting to post again I'm having to hit post about 4 to 5 times to get it to go through
Offer up sent out emails today that the site will be down for maintenance so if you're having trouble that's probably why..
Community Helper
@BHT like BrightMoonstone said, Mj_206 Community Manager Posted Tonight, Oct. 23 starting at 11pm PT / 2am ET, we’re performing major infrastructure updates to OfferUp. We anticipate this planned downtime will take approximately 5 hours to complete. We’re moving a large portion of OfferUp to a larger, faster server, which means a much better experience for you.

If you’re still having issues tomorrow I would recommend contacting customer care from the link below. you can also contact OfferUp through Twitter at OfferUp if this option is available to you.😎🇬🇧🔚

OfferUp Customer care
https://offerup.com/support/new/
Level 1

Same issue here. OfferUp is the absolute biggest pile of crap I have ever experienced.