Error messages

Level 2
I can't access my alerts. I get an error message and option to cancel or try again. Can this be corrected so people aren't missing out on a sell or a purchase?
22 REPLIES 22
Hi @Angelgirl_13 is this happening on WiFi and LTE? If it’s just WiFi reboot your modem and your phone, if not you can also try uninstalling the OfferUp app and reinstalling it that gives you the the newest version, then reboot your phone one more time. And if these things don’t work, contact the OfferUp customer support team.

Thanks for helping @Hotrod@Angelgirl_13 try this here from our Help Center to see if it helps. If not, you'll have to contact our Customer Support team here so they can look into it for you. Thanks! 

Hello Elin, not sure if this will get me anywhere but I’m having similar issues. I just signed up for offer up yesterday. At first I had no issues sending messages to sellers/buyers. All the sudden after I’d sent several messages it will not allow me to send any to anyone. Giving me error “you may be violating our policies please see Community guidelines. Error code R37KPRMM. I’ve tried everything to fix the issue that’s been recommended. Rebooting, deleting app and reloading etc. made sure VPM isn’t enabled. I’ve tried emailing support and any other way to email and have gotten only one response about making sure VPM is everything enabled. PLEASE HELP! I have ppl interested in some very important sales I have listed and I cannot respond! Thank you!
Hi @Hollyrenee729 welcome you to the OfferUp Community forum,

if you’re getting an Error; R37KPRMM or messages saying your about to Violate OfferUp guidelines

It usually mean you are doing something against OfferUp guidelines, Just make sure you aren't sending out personal information or sending people the same exact messages as it could get flagged as spam. or perhaps it’s a mislabeled server error if you believe you've done nothing wrong.

If you're in good standing the issue will resolve itself. You should be able to message after 24/48 hours, if not I would recommend contact OfferUp customer care from the link below. I have also added the OfferUp selling app guidelines below as well. 😎

OfferUp Customer care
https://offerup.com/support/new/

Community Standards/Guidelines:  https://ask.offerup.com/887968861