Fake Offers

SOLVED
Level 3
Wow really that’s crazy but u know u gotta move on wats been done will come back but don’t u worry about that stuff ok it’s still good ones out their that can keep their world
Level 1
There are wierdos even they had 4.5 and 5 stars 20-40 reviews. They agree to meet then don’t and then ask for phone number and make provocative comments. I don’t understand how they got good ratings in the first place!
Level 1
There are weirdos even they had 4.5 and 5 stars 20-40 reviews. They agree to meet then don’t and then ask for phone number and make provocative comments. I don’t understand how they got good ratings in the first place!
Level 3
I don’t know do u think u will continue shopping or selling on offer up any further?
Level 1
Well not all the time, i was buying a apple phone and twice i arranged to meet the seller jabari and jarvis and both the time neither of them showed up after driving for over 30 minutes. So sometime its also sellers.
Level 1
Let go is just as bad if not worse cuZ its bigger..more flakes...im ready to only deal with people with lots of reviews
Level 1
Yes if you sell for real it would be better if you stayed my problem is the people that said they would sell and never showed up I don't understand what they get out of it all they did was waste my time and never showed up with the van I wanted. My loss if ppl who legitimately want to sell aren't here!
Highlighted
Level 1
I have been trying to buy a Ashley Sectional for over a month. I messaged when I was getting a Uhaul, made arrangements to be driven 2hrs away and scheduled (4) helpers, and he STILL hasn't replied (1) wk later!
Level 3
Wow that’s crazy I hope u figure it out see me I woulda blow his phone up calling an texting till he answer me, but u antn give up no money so but I know it’s the point u set it up now he lazy at responding I have not bought notin in a while I been busy catching up on stuff before I return the craziness of buying on offer up.
Neighbor
SO TRUE!! I got scammed out of $300 for a fake gold necklace!! ALWAYS use your common sense and if people insist on meeting late night at some random place...think 2x about how legit this transaction is and if it is all legit why do they insist on such shady circumstances. ALWAYS go with ur gut! Better safe than sorry...that was a hard $300 lesson!