Fake Offers

SOLVED
Level 1
People are getti g free stuff from Wish and selling it for big prices..mainly jewelery...I call them out on it..I got the exavt rings from Wish for FREE and this AK woman is selling the same ring for $120 ...scam....all kinda of them..if you buy jewelery..meet them at jewelery store and have it appraised...seriously...go to qomens ri gs...then go to thw Wish app and you will see what Im talking about...just be careful buying thi gs ..especially jewelery on here..

Level 3
I don’t buy Jewerly on apps or on internet I buy at pawn shops an jewerly stores but thanks I will tell people I know about that thank u
Level 1
I was sent on three wild goose chases all in one day. I sat and waited for my fictitious buyer for an hour. Then had another offer from ‘another’ buyer who sent me to a fake address. I’ve never been so upset. It was beyond frustrating to have wasted an entire day trying to meet fake people.
Level 1
This is an opportunity for offer up to improve their buyer and seller reviews to combat this.
Level 3
I’m sorry this had happen to you jas it’s chances u tak’n gotta ? Did they get back to u or message at any point to say sorry for your wasted time an wat yougone do now an I hope u didn give money
Level 1
I totally agree I had 3 offerup users bail on my today after I gave my address I don't understand why people don't have anything else more important to do with their time I mean come on people please make better use of your time
Level 1
That's true but everyone has a limit as to how much they can take
Highlighted
Level 1
How do you create a relationship with people who make fake offers
Agreed - I as well am fully verified and have gone to selling more on line now - too many tweeter drug addicts window shopping with no money just a dream!!!!
Level 1

A back and forth conversation.  Start with asking a detail about the item, then move to your offer and discussing a safe place to meet.