Fake Offers

SOLVED
Level 9
You're not alone. Happens to me as well me
Level 1
Check their reputation and if you like it then you know they are legit. I like staying at 5stars so when people buy from me, they buy with confidence and know I won't leave them hanging. My wife suppose to meet someone 9ne time to sell movie tickets and it took her 45min to get there so the guy never answered a message and my wife got very upset wasted time and gas.
Level 1
im sure its meant as in business ..then a regular customer became a friend..basis as well ..i have several that has ended up that way..ill donate then call to see how they are ..or if need anything else ..and then ends up texting just to say hey how r u 2day..or tell me have a nice day vice verse
Level 1
I agree, it's happened to me too.
It's either low ball offers or no shows. Not what I expected at all.
Level 1
I cant stand when you get contacted i wantcto buy your item you sen back a message and they never reply..
Level 9
I agree it's annoying. What's worse is when you reply and they reply back; then never hear from them again
OfferUp employee

@SmallFlorida Are you checking out their profiles and everything?

Community Helper
I do believe Virgilio is saying people try to get a conversation started with people
I am a real seller and buyer. I can prove scammer activities on offerup. Those lowlifes wont stop trying to scam honest buyers. Just as a remainder, i will block and report those scumbags, every chance i get. No thanks needed. Since those bastards also blocked my warning ad.
Level 9
@SuperSalesWoman
Good questionSmiley Wink ???