Features Wishlist

SOLVED
Level 3

How about a feature where you can omit certain items from appearing in your searches? I get tired of seeing ads for iphones!!! Ebay has it where you can type "-iphone" and it won't show up in searches. **bleep** I hate iphones!!!

Level 3

How about a feature where it remembers your settings? I seems that every time I want to search a bigger area, I always have to use the filter area and make the changes. Why can't it remember my settings? It even resets even after I chose an area to look for something. It gets annoying.

Level 2

Please give shoes their own listing instead of putting them in with clothes.  Probably 2/3 of the clothes listings are shoes.  For those of us who have no interest in buying shoes and want to scroll through and look for deals on clothes it’s highly annoyingly.

Any progress on this? It seems like a common feature on most apps and would truly be helpful to high-volume sellers! Also, deleting archived items would be a great additional feature.

Level 2
Would love to upload a video to show off my product.
Level 4
Make the BACK button bigger on the iPhone app.
Tags (2)
Level 6
I go through the same thing every time I make a sale. I go to the messages of the person who bought my stuff then I click on the item I just sold and the next page just shows me my listing with the only option available is to edit that listing? Why is there no link to mark it as sold? The only way I can mark it as sold is to find it in my huge page full of similar tiny looking images. Now this might not seem like a big deal for people with 10 items listed that are vastly different looking and can be told apart easily. But when you have 250 images and half are of lots of toy cars of other similar looking items that can only be distinguished by licking on them to see the picture blow up to a size that can be seen to determine which is the correct post that you just sold. Now again you might think we'll still what's the big deal? Well the second part of the problem comes in when I click on each picture, then I realize that's not it, when I click to return back 2 page I'm stuck waiting for that page to reload for about 30 seconds to a minute. Now go through 100 images of clicking and waiting before you finally find the correct one. I have already marked several incorrect items and ended up losing those listings or temake them to repost.

I'm to a point now where I'm just not going to waste my time trying to find the randomly placed pictures after a sale.

Maybe the posts should be arranged by which one you have most recently made contact, meaning if I get a message about my item that item goes to the top of my pictures in my group of items for sale. or even better have a link on the exiting pages that can mark it sold while the name is still fresh in mind from the messages.

If I finally do find my listing in all of my itrms, by the time I do I have forgotten who it was I sold it too! Then I'm returning to my messages then back again to the rate your buyer pages this s ends up wasting s half hour on each sale!

Most of the time spent doing this simple task is waiting for each page to load!
Level 6
I have a solution, I never drive anywhere! Just for the exact reason you just said, why should I ever waste my time, if they want it they will come get it.
Level 2
I'd like to be able to see the price of items when browsing the photos without clicking on the item
Level 2
Yes, that also cures the problem of sitting in a parking lot wondering if they are ever going to show