Feedback

Highlighted
Level 1
Is there a way to leave feedback for a seller who doesn’t follow through then sells to someone else? Happens a lot on this app
5 REPLIES 5
Community Helper
Unless they mark it sold to you and give you feedback, there is no way to do so yet. I'm tagging @Hotrod so they can make a suggestion for that next time they give feedback.
Community Helper
@Shawnk1 Welcome to the OfferUp Community forum,

Shawnk1 I know the OfferUp team is always listening to it members suggestions for new features. I’ll be glad to pass on your concerns next time I’m testing new features. But for now I would recommend reporting and blocking if you haven’t done so already. While reporting people from their profile page and giving the reason for doing so. I would think it would reflect on their profile page on how reliable they are giving + or - number.
Level 1
I hadn’t thought of that thanks
Community Helper
@Shawnk1 no problem you’re welcome.
Glad we could help.
Level 1
Exactly what I am facing. The woman who sold me a mirror said it was in good condition and when I was walking out the door her daughter handed me a knob that goes to one of the legs. I got home and noticed it's missing another one ugh!! It won't stand straight and isn't sturdy. I would like to warn other buyers to beware! But cannot because she is saying someone else bought it.