Fraud

SOLVED

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Helper
@lauriea59 welcome to the OfferUp Community forum,

lauriea59 like Elin said more information will help us give you advice on how to resolve this issue.
6 REPLIES 6
OfferUp employee

Hey @lauriea59, can you add more information to your post so I can understand, or try to help? Thank you! 

Community Helper
@lauriea59 welcome to the OfferUp Community forum,

lauriea59 like Elin said more information will help us give you advice on how to resolve this issue.
Level 1
Why dont they have an alert button for fraud???? I dont just want to block them. The whole account should be deleted and that email flagged so they cant open another account!@!!
Highlighted
Level 1
Why dont they have an alert button for fraud???? I dont just want to block them. The whole account should be deleted and that email flagged so they cant open another account!@!!
Community Helper
Welcome - @Wildiris I understand your frustration, you don’t just have the option to block members, you also have multiple options to tap on while reporting items that are violating app guidelines. If you’re seeing a particular violation and there’s no button, you can use the “Other” button informing the OfferUp teams so they can investigate and take appropriate action on those accounts.
Level 1
Bull I reported a seller 3 times and they were a True member so offer up had their
ID on file. This happen 3 weeks ago. There has been zero contact from Offer up. As we all know like FB customer service is just line item on the list of stuff they really don't address.