Free bumps..yes please! ;)

SOLVED
@Lena04 you can pay 1.99 to bump it or you can relist.
Highlighted
Level 9

HI @Lena04 ,,,,,,I think a lot of people just repost items every couple weeks,,,,,,,,,,myself ,when im active on the app,,,,,,,i just post new items and let folks know to look at my other offers in my description,,,,,,,,,if i see that my items are no longer getting views,,,,,,,then i start posting more stuff or repost an item.,,,,,,,im pretty casual about it,,,,,,i see others that repost some of their items every week,,,,,,,,,,,,but i have found that as long as i continue to post new items,,,,,,,all my items keep getting views,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,if i post stuff every week,,,,,,,i sell stuff every week,,,,,,,,

Level 6
Um... Not going to mention the app but the competition provides a "free assistant" to sellers. This assistant offers to repost your current listing with no changes made or any fees assessed. Your old listing is deleted, along with all the stats, i.e.; views, saves, etc. however, the newly listed item has been "bumped" to the front of the line at no cost to seller. This automated service is provided on all listings that reach the 30-day mark.

It's a really nice feature for sellers that have a lot of posts.

Tags (1)
Level 1
Free bumps free bumps free bumps
That's a great idea. Owners of app make money on this though. It probably won't happen Smiley Sad
99 cents is a much more fair game. A lot of items out there are 30$ plus or minus 20$. There is no point of paying 1.99 to bump if feature lasts 4 hours and chances are it won't get you a sale. How many times a seller has to bump until item sells. And then make very little money from the sell it self.
Level 6
@edenjewels Welcome! Don't be shy...Share your expertise, ideas, opinions....
Level 6
@dchetvers Welcome! Thank you for joining our Community.
Level 1
I get complementary bumps often.