Free bumps..yes please! ;)

SOLVED
Level 1
The price to bump shows $1.99, but go back and look at what you ACTUALLY paid, it’s $2.15, which is still reasonable.
Level 9

Not really considering it should be like a quarter since offer up is selling ad space now. 

Tags (2)
Level 1
Brand new to the space, I would like that as well..
Level 1
its too much to bump now. should be free if you are sale ads.
Level 1

What if offer up hap a system to earn a free bump. Or atleast you started out with a bump or 2 for those slow times I certainly think a free bump a day though would defeat the purpose maybe a bump a week or even month to active community member that have ratings 4 star or better or a referral bump for encouraging new members! Also was curious does a price reduction work same as a bump and how are the bumps priced? Appreciate any info maybe a admin or someone can give me a reply. Sorry if this info is listed already I just haven't seen, hopefully these few ideas help to get a free bump in the future. Lol
Thanks in advance
Gary The Pool Dr.
Level 1
We should get one free bump a day per post. Facebook has this policy, one bump every 24 hours per post. Offerup could do the same and have sellers pay if they want to jump numerous times thru out the day. Hey it's not for everyone but at least we all could do it once Smiley Wink
Tags (1)
Level 9

@GARYTHEPOOLDOCif everyone has all these bump credits then what is the point? What exactly happens when you bump an item?

Tags (1)
Highlighted
Level 3
We need those. You're right about being no where to be found.I hate posting, tell people and it takes them forever to find it.
My understanding is you just move back to the top of the page so your products are viewed quicker and easier giving for the potential of selling faster. I found out active user recommend posting twice a day or reposting should I say. I mean I work for living and thru the summer do good to post twice a month. I realize it takes money to make it. And offer up is in the business to make money but by having the bumps at $2-4 bucks doesn't seem like that helps anyone but the people that are already successful and cuts the little man out which is the ones who put offer up on the map back when nobody but average Joe's were using this site.