Free bumps..yes please! ;)

SOLVED
Free Bumps...Oh, ABSOLUTELY! A lot of us that sell on here are doing it because we are in need of $$$. So it is difficult for some but bumps and for others it is just not in the budget. Tks for reading!
Level 3
I treat offerup as if it were my job. The more time I dedicate to it the more I reap from my efforts. Repost your items everyday. It takes just a little bit of effort, but in turn the result is sales.
When doing this you need to actually repost as if it were not on there yet, re capturing photos and re posting text, and then be sure go to original post and archive it so you wont have 2 postongs of the same item. I have found if I invest a small amount of time to this business it comes back 10 fold. I have over 75 items listed right now and have sold over 65 items since June of this year.
Level 2
I agree with a free bumps please
Level 2
Yes I truly agree it should be free & not everyone has a credit card ...
Buz
Level 2
Yes please!Smiley Wink
Buz
Level 2
Yes please!Smiley Wink
Tags (1)
Level 2
Maybe the bumps price could go by the price of the item. A placed item selling from .99 to 10.00 the bump fee could be 10 cents and so on. Or by how many items you are selling. Maybe even a special bulk rate when you buy so many. They could even do giveaways for reaching certain goals. (Selling or buying a certain amount of items, maybe even getting a certain number of badges.
Neighbor
Yes like what 5 miles does

reposting gets tiresome for sure

How would they decide who gets a free bump and at what point in their offer.
I would suggest using seller stats & points. So maybe sells w 5 stars & u earn a bump to use as you see fit