Get rid of the car dealerships omg!!!

I open up the homepage and see 100s of ads from car dealers. Even when im not looking for a car every other 10-15 cars is an actual item that's not a car. Its gotten out of hand, its beyond ridiculous. They even post duplicate ads just with different photos, its not uncommo to see 4 post of the same car in one day from dealerships. On top of that they dont even post the full price of the cars they are selling. Give them their own category or just get them off this platform, it makes it so hard to try and browse the actual homepage for items. Since the app no longer shows the price on the item I can imagine it is hell to find an actual car from a private seller on here. Get rid of them, or might as well just dump this app.
3 REPLIES 3
Community Helper
@Nightrider2018 let me be one of the first to Welcome you to the OfferUp Community forum,

Nightrider2018 I understand your frustration., I spend two hours every day reporting people that are violating the OfferUp guidelines on the selling app.,

Have you tried signing out (clearing app cache / data) and then try to sign back in. also
try going to category’s scroll down tap on everything near me and browse from there.
for me it’s much better., maybe in the future they could have a OfferUp app just for car dealerships. 😎🇬🇧🔚
Level 5

In this area it is the same with tire shops. Hundreds and hundreds of ads, 24/7 from a handful of Latino owned tire shops, so they are all in Spanish. A lot of them are not even for specific items but a general ad promoting the business. 

Level 1
Not gonna change. You - Free Use. Car Dealers - $150 to list. They've lost sight of what made them different and have monetized things.