Getting my money

Level 1
So I’m waiting on money to get deposited into my bank account. It’s been a day already. A message in the notification area keeps asking for me to verify my social and address to get my money deposited. Every time i fill out that form and verify it just goes back to main screen...
7 REPLIES 7
Level 9

@bryan1231

Make contact with customer care here

Level 9
@bryan1231

"It’s been a day already."

Buyer has 3 days to look over item and a week or less for funds to process I believe. I assume those days have passed?
Level 9

If a user is receiving the SSN# "repeating" query, it means that the buyer is satified with the item (long past 3 days).

It has been "a day already" refers to the repeating query from OfferUp. I previouly noted that this "repeating" process is an integration error between OfferUp and Stripe, which "should of have been" seamless by now.

Highlighted
Level 9

HI @bryan1231 welcome to the forum,,,,,,,,,i believe i was just told today by admin that the repeating error was being worked on,,,,its been happening for a while,,,,,,if i was you i would contact customer care about it like was already suggested

Community Manager

@Lapua wrote:

If a user is receiving the SSN# "repeating" query, it means that the buyer is I previouly noted that this "repeating" process is an integration error between OfferUp and Stripe, which "should of have been" seamless by now.

Looks like a hotfix is coming sooooon! If not already Smiley Very Happy

Level 9
There seems to be issues with the shipping system regardless asking for SS at random as far as I can tell.

Lets see if OP clarifies or provides us with an update.
Level 1
Ya wtf