Getting payed on this app

Highlighted
Neighbor
The item was received July 15th. It is now July 24. If we account for the 2 days the buyer has to rate me and add 5 days that my banking institution can take the max is 7 days. My payment still has yet to clear. It should have cleared July 21. The ap told me deposit pending the day he received it on his end. It's been over a week now and it said payment was received July 24, YESTERDAY on July 23, before the day even began. Something really fishy is going on.
3 REPLIES 3
Community Helper
Welcome to the Community
@AlexandF

The payment processor, Stripe", is following their safety check protocols? I would give it a couple more days--here is the Customer Care link JIC:

https://offerup.com/support/contact-us/
Neighbor
Fishy as in it took me posting on some forum and a random individual- you, to drop some link to find out how to contact these non-existent assholes called customer service. Fishy as in, once i checked a lot of other forums similar people are going through similar dilemmas. Fishy as in why has it taken so long to post a payment after my item was received over a week ago, and also fishy as in why they took out a percentage and want a fast deposit and penalize those who dont use the method and take probably weeks to drop a deposit. All that is fishy. I'm done using the app after making my first sale. I obviously need the money. This ap has taken too long to pay me.
Community Helper
Understandably frustrating...
@AlexandF
As an end-user, such as yourself, can only try to be of assistance.