Getting started in the forums

@CoutureChaos Hi! What wrong info did you enter? There are ways to edit specific things, so let me know when you can so I can help Smiley Happy

Level 2
Thank you for getting back to me. My profile name on the community forum should be CoutureChaos but it’s CoutureChaoZM. I don’t see any way to edit or delete this.

@CoutureChaos All set now Smiley Happy I went in and changed it for you. All you have to do for the future is click on your photo in the upper right-hand corner and select "my community settings". Enjoy your new username!

Level 2

Thanks for that helpful message. 

Level 6
Welcome @FungusHead
Level 2
Thanks...
Level 5
I Haven't found the section; perhaps I'm just missing it; any instructions of how to open a new topic for discussion in the forums. There are many inferences for rules to follow, or guidelines to stay within, but no, 1,2,3,4,steps involved to create a forum topic.. Anyone open to the secret?

@RevKaelene Hi! I'm excited you want to start your own topic Smiley Happy To start your own, click on Discussion forums on the homepage, and then click on the forum you want to start your topic in. There is Welcome!, Pro Tips, Local Connections, and Small Business Secrets. Once you click on the forum you want to go in, you'll see Start a topic as an option at the top. Let me know if you have any other questions! 

Level 5
I would like to open a forum topic, but I don't see any instructions. I only found rules or guidelines.

@RevKaelene Do those steps I just laid out above not help at all? Is it too confusing you think for new members? I haven't specifically heard yet that it is, but if you think people would like to see specific steps as a blog post or something, that's something we can definitely look into!