Given a bad rating when everything went great? Ever happen too you?

SOLVED
Level 1

As you can see I still pretty steamed over this, lol. Who does that Smiley Sad ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

This happens in all forms of business. Some people are just rude and unreasonable. Shake it off, you will never have to deal with them again. You can have 99 fabulous interactions, and it's the ONE bad one you want hold on to and let get to you. Not worth the energy.

22 REPLIES 22
Level 1

Level 5
Oh yea I think this has happened to me once but i dont know maybe they ended up not liking the product but instead of telling you they decided to leave a bad rating unless you bought something from them then it could be something small but for them its a big deal like your response in the messages or the time it took you to respond or even if you make them wait on the meet up.
Level 1
Yep I agree. But what if everything was perfect! You waited for them , they were rude you were kind you responded fast they did not. Hmm would make you a little confused Smiley Happy thank you for response .
Level 5
I had to respond to this lol but if they were the ones being rude and you were great then maybe thats it because they are rude they left bad feedback. Some people just dont care how nice or kind someone is if they themselves are a jerk or a rude and disrespectful often times that will have an effect on the feedback they leave, which is unfair of course and wrong but some people are like that or a few actually I dont think I've ran across a rude or disrespectful buyer before. I have ran into some that required me to have more patience lol but nothing I couldn't handle I get some buyers are more picky than others, but hope this helps.

This happens in all forms of business. Some people are just rude and unreasonable. Shake it off, you will never have to deal with them again. You can have 99 fabulous interactions, and it's the ONE bad one you want hold on to and let get to you. Not worth the energy.

Level 1
Thank you Smiley Wink so true!
OfferUp employee

@AmieLilly What @Decades_Antqs said. Smiley Happy

Level 1
WtH...I got the same! And I've never sold anything!!
Level 1
Yea I don't understand, what really stinks is that I have now had 7 more ratings and all 5 stars and my rating has not moved... it's like you need 20 good ratings to have it move and 1 bad one to make it go down a whole star! Ha so stupid!!