Greatness Awaits!!!!

SOLVED
Highlighted
Level 1
I'm excited and can't wait for OfferUp to take over companies like Ebay and etc. I'm here to help make it better and give my thoughts and opinions in whatever area needed. OfferUp is a great business already and I've met a lot of people doing transactions already and have not ever had one hiccup. It's just all in how you carry yourself.

Let's make greatness even greater!!!!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
OfferUp employee

Love it!! Thanks Phil! 

Look for a message in your inbox Smiley Happy

Can't wait to chat with you more in the forums! 

11 REPLIES 11
OfferUp employee

Love it!! Thanks Phil! 

Look for a message in your inbox Smiley Happy

Can't wait to chat with you more in the forums! 

Level 1
Ok I also responded to the email I believe. Got to get use to this private message setup up here. I'm use to the one on OfferUp
Level 1
How do I get to private messages? Also, when is my t shirt coming?
OfferUp employee

@Phil419 We are still taking note from people for the shirts, but don't worry, they'll be sent out soon. If you go to your profile, you'll be able to see your private message space. Let me know if you have any trouble finding it! 

Level 1
Yeah I'm having trouble finding it.
OfferUp employee

@Phil419 It's the envelope icon right next to your profile photo in the upper right-hand corner of this screen. Since you have a few messages from me now, it should show a number in green, which shows how many private messages you have pending. Go ahead and click on that, and then it will take you to your messages page. In each message will be a clickable Subject (right under your profile photo for each message). Once you click on the Subject, the full message will appear, and then you can reply. Let me know if this helps Smiley Happy

Community Helper

OfferUp employee

@Hotrod Heck yeah it is! Smiley Happy

15 minutes of BS = 15 years of college
After setting the price agreement with a customer raise the listed price.
Tags (1)