Gut Feeling !

SOLVED
Highlighted
Level 1
I had a experience that , I would like to share. I just became a member and put on a trampoline on OfferUp . Almost immediately, a user name Carlos who joined Feb 2019 contacted me. He asked nothing about trampoline and immediately wanted my address to come get it now. This was like early morning and he was very pushy about address and coming to my house only at early morning or late at night . He would not give up at all about coming now or just getting my address even beforehand, we discuss any details of the trampoline, which he never asked one question. In fairness , he stated that he did shift work , which could be possible but as soon I stated , my husband and my sons would be there to go meet him . Then all contact was cut off immediately. It was a huge red flag and a strong gut feeling. He was so pushy on getting my address almost immediately as if my response did not matter. Also , I am from Texas originally so I am not delicate flower but this was very creepy. I did report just to explain he situation but also being from Texas , I know English could been his second language and this could be just a language barrier. I just felt that I could not take a risk , if a someone was to get hurt. I just feel guilty anyway you put it. ☹️💭
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 9
@Marcia9050 that is red flag. You should have stopped and blocked him. That sounds like precursor to home invasion robbery. I would be very careful for next few weeks Since you are from Texas, I might even dare to suggest some type of home defense tools.
1 REPLY 1
Level 9
@Marcia9050 that is red flag. You should have stopped and blocked him. That sounds like precursor to home invasion robbery. I would be very careful for next few weeks Since you are from Texas, I might even dare to suggest some type of home defense tools.