Has anyone successfully sold anything on OfferUp?

SOLVED
Level 1

I've been trying to sell 2 items for about 5 days. I've gotten close to 20 offers that I have agreed to accept for both items. Once I agree to accept the amount offered people stop responding. Quizlet Is this an actual selling site or some weird window shopping site for bored people?Rightmove 

Kijiji

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 9
@jaisonsharma , I have sold about $3000 since 2015, mostly stuffs I don't need ( furniture is, appliances, sports equipments, etc ) some items sold right away, some items took me over a year with multiple reposting every other week.
"patience is virtue" my friend. Oh sales also includes failed sales due to NO SHOW. For me about dozen times or so.
5 REPLIES 5
Level 9
@jaisonsharma , I have sold about $3000 since 2015, mostly stuffs I don't need ( furniture is, appliances, sports equipments, etc ) some items sold right away, some items took me over a year with multiple reposting every other week.
"patience is virtue" my friend. Oh sales also includes failed sales due to NO SHOW. For me about dozen times or so.
Level 1
I have also
Community Manager

I have purchased and sold several things on OfferUp! My colleague, @thisisflea, actually 100% furnished her entire apartment with OfferUp purchases! Oh, and our office is decorated with items we purchased on OfferUp Smiley Very Happy

Community Helper
@jaisonsharma let me be one of the first to welcome you to the OfferUp Community forum,

jaisonsharma I buy and sell items all the time, I totally understand your frustration with people not responding. I look at it like the old days paying for ads using the local newspaper selling items, having people called saying they will get back to me in a few minutes but never did. or say they are coming but never showed up. sometimes times people forget or find better deals and stop responding. I just send are you still interested or send this (?) if there’s no response within an hour I just move on to the next buyer. just don’t let it get you down there’s plenty of good buys out there and you’ll eventually sell your items. 😎🇬🇧🔚
Highlighted
Level 1
Well I have sold 5 items here, if you received messages accepting your offer and thwy dont reply then something is hapening. Normally if I get 3 offers accepted at leas one of them will buy it. I do not undwrstand how come you got so many Offers acepted and they do not buy it from you.