Have not been payed support email does not work

Level 1

Hello There hopefully you can help me as I tried communicating to you over 5 time through you’re email on the app , I have over 100$ that have not been payed when I click on the status (Because it doesn’t say anything) I get a server error when wil I get my money? Please contract me I’m very concerned. I get no confirmation emails when I send them out to you guys.

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Community Helper
@Pikoownz Welcome to the OfferUp Community forum,

@Pikoownz it’s against OfferUp forums guidelines to post any personal information within these forums. Please review our guidelines below it will help you moving forward. That being said, I’m also tagging @Mj_206 Community forum manager so she’s aware of this issue. Also please review her thread topic; What to do if you have an issue from the link below. Remember Our Customer Care team works through inquiries in the order in which they were received, so opening multiple tickets on the same issue will just slow down the process and cause delays. 

https://community.offerup.com/t5/Welcome/What-to-do-if-you-have-an-issue/m-p/42046
Level 1
Why don’t you contact them about me it’s againts the law to fraud like this
Community Helper
@Pikoownz it’s probably best if we try keeping our responses in one thread topic here. Pikoownz Like I said in my response to you in the other thread. I’m sorry I am not on any support teams. any questions about looking into your account will need to be answered by support. As I don’t have access to account information to resolve your issue. Also Like I’ve said before I’ve already tagged @Mj_206 Community Manager so she’s aware of our previous conversations.
Community Helper
@Pikoownz I’ve received your report about myself Moderator Hotrod and I’ll be glad to pass it on for review to @Mj_206 Community manager. At this point my best advice is to wait for a response. Like I said before our OfferUp teams work through payments inquiries in the order in which they were received and are working as fast as possible to get through these inquiries. Moving forward please make sure to only submit one request per inquiry. opening multiple tickets on the same issue will just cause delays. Regards Hotrod