Having issues with app

Trying to look at the items ive posted to delete them because they have been sold but an error message keeps coming up saying try again later but this is the third day in a row its been doing this and ive uninstalled the app twice and reinstalled it and still the same thing is happening. Any suggestions?
19 REPLIES 19
Community Helper
@Qwiki1 I’ve had that same problem lately. I totally understand so frustrating, what I’ve been doing is rebooting my iPhone and also rebooting my WiFi. Seam to work in my case. Are you having the same problem on your WiFi and LTE network? In my case I think my WiFi modem router is going out it’s working fine on my LTE network. Check to see if any other apps are effected like letgo, if so switch back and forth from LTE to WiFi to see the if your have the same problem as me. Hope this helps you. If not I would recommend contact customer care from the link below, or you can contact OfferUp through Twitter at OfferUp if this option is available to you.

OfferUp Customer care,
https://offerup.com/support/new
Level 3

Hello

I just got done with that problem and the solution that worked for me is that the app wanted me to sign back in

i keep the app on all the time but  i guess after awhile it looks for you to sign in

if your not already logged out - log out then sign back in and see if that solves your problem - it did for me

Good Luck

OfferUp employee

Thank you for helping @udogu!

Highlighted
Level 2

I am having that issue for the last few days.  I took my network down, signed out of the app, deleted the app, reinstalled, logged in numerous times, but I still can't get into see my listed items, which means I can't bump them either.  Anyone have any suggestions??  I am about to pull my hair out!

OfferUp employee

@jkugel70 Hi! I looked into your account for you and it looks like you have a lot of duplicates. Make sure to not post duplicate items as it's against our Posting Rules. There's more about our Posting Rules here Smiley Happy I hope this helps!

Level 2

Hi there!  I can't see my items, so I can't delete or bump my stuff.  This has been a few days and seems to always happen when there is an update.  Any suggestions?  I have taken down my network, deleted the app off my phone, restarted my phone, reinstalled the app, everything I can think of doing on my end.  

Community Helper
@jkugel70 just some information on the forum, if you want members to respond then add this @ in front of OfferUp members usernames, like I did to your username above.

Edit; Here’s the link below, you can also contact OfferUp through Twitter at OfferUp if this option is available to you.
OfferUp Customer care,
https://offerup.com/support/new
Level 2
@Hotrod how do I get in touch with tech support? I have sent messages through the forums and received email confirmations but no replies. I can't bump items, see my items or see my archived items, thank you!!
Level 1
Im facing the same issue. I thought it was my network but I’ve tried everything and nothing seems to work.
I just emailed the contact info for help