Hello

SOLVED
Hi every one! Just new to this so stopping in. I have read a few post and one is about firm pricing. I have had that problem with selling my car. I am selling my car for $1000 firm and someone will message 500 or I have 700. Ridiculous!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 10! You're a 10!
Hi @Psxrichie welcome to the forum,

Yes I have found you will still get offers even when at firm price, I get better offers at firm than just best offer, just imagine what your offers would be if best offer, just hang in there you’ll get your price may take a little longer. 😎
3 REPLIES
Level 6
Welcome!
I say, stick to your price, if it’s fair, it will sell, don’t give in to the Carps, “bottom feeders”, form means just that, and no I won’t trade for drugs and an 8 track playerSmiley Wink😜
Level 10! You're a 10!
Hi @Psxrichie welcome to the forum,

Yes I have found you will still get offers even when at firm price, I get better offers at firm than just best offer, just imagine what your offers would be if best offer, just hang in there you’ll get your price may take a little longer. 😎
Level 10! You're a 10!
Hey @Psxrichie I'm just
reaching out to see how your experience has been since you’re last post. I hope your still enjoying using OfferUp. I’d like to welcome you back to the community forums to share your experiences and ideas as well as your opinions. On what you have learned along the way also what can you share with other members here in the forum?😎🇬🇧🔚