Help API call error

SOLVED
Level 1
Any idea when this is actually going to get resolved? This is really getting annoying.
Level 9
@Ethan_terra, Welcome to Community Forum what it's you having problems with could you elaborate? Having API error code chech out this threads from beginning. There are many topics been discussion in the Community Forumcheck them out. Be sure using tag @ in front of the username to get swift respond like I did above your name.
@Ethan_terra wrote:
Any idea when this is actually going to get resolved? This is really getting annoying.

Have you contact customer care or one of the Community manager can helps you @Elin and Mj_206.
Level 9
@Ethan_terra, Welcome to Community Forum what it's you having problems with could you elaborate? Having API error code chech out this threads from beginning. There are many topics been discussion in the Community Forumcheck them out. Be sure using tag @ in front of the username to get swift respond like I did above your name.
@Ethan_terra wrote:

Have you contact customer care or one of the Community manager can helps you @Elin and @Mj_206.
Level 1
Still not working in Az. Been messed up for days, pretty bad.
Level 9
@Rugernut, Welcome to Community Forum. Have you contact Customer care team with your API error code. Your problem is not connect to OfferUp server. Go into profile setting tap look helps, "Contact Us" mean OfferUp Team. Once you report it, they will respond back to you with emails. Check spam folder sometimes they go straight to the folder. You can tag @ in front of the username to get swift respond like I did above your name. You can asking questions to our Community manager here are @Elin and @Mj_206 they're both can helps you too. Good luck.
Level 1
StevenY thank you for responding. Unfortunately I do not understand what you are telling me to do.
I do not know where to find the settings you are talking about.
Level 9
@Rugernut, You have to go to the Help Center" Community Forum", search for your issue, and click the Contact Us button at the bottom based on the specific issue you are having so Customer support team can assess issues more thoroughly.
Highlighted
Level 9
@Rugernut, Here is the fast link: https://ask.offerup.com/

If you wants ask questions to any members of Community Forum be sure to using tag @ in front of the username to like this @StevenY so they can respond to you quicker.

You can start new thread, share your experiences with Community Forum leave comments and give somes Kudos earns somes badges along the way.

Feel free to explore around Community Forum. There are many latest topics being dicuss using search criteria. Hope this helps. LMK if you have any more questions.

Level 1
Dunno where y'all are from, but where I'm not heartbroken. Ive lost WAY more money than ive made,or saved here. As with all the other apps. People in Alabama are TERRIBLE. The items I have up now, at their prices, should have been gone in minutes....instead I've answered over 200 inquiries and never heard anything past their first message, except the guy I agreed to meet halfway (2 hour drive) who didnt show up, and only sent a text of "roll tide Yankee" after I got there. Been robbed at gunpoint, followed home from a sale and had my house broken into the following day (Thank you IP cameras), and even sold a laptop where they'd gone to the lengths of switching stickers INSIDE to make it appear like a better version.Maybe its different elsewhere, but HERE..... Thanks for the screw up OFFER up! I'm out
Community Helper

@JohnB1 wrote:
Dunno where y'all are from, but where I'm not heartbroken. Ive lost WAY more money than ive made,or saved here. As with all the other apps. People in Alabama are TERRIBLE. The items I have up now, at their prices, should have been gone in minutes....instead I've answered over 200 inquiries and never heard anything past their first message, except the guy I agreed to meet halfway (2 hour drive) who didnt show up, and only sent a text of "roll tide Yankee" after I got there. Been robbed at gunpoint, followed home from a sale and had my house broken into the following day (Thank you IP cameras), and even sold a laptop where they'd gone to the lengths of switching stickers INSIDE to make it appear like a better version.Maybe its different elsewhere, but HERE..... Thanks for the screw up OFFER up! I'm out

All that from an API error code!? Wow. And you blame OfferUp?