Help Getting Paid !!! Please!!!

Level 9

@BrightMoonstone

When OU started Beta testing the shipping option  2 months ago, I read this..."Sellers: How to get your money":

https://ask.offerup.com/Shipping/Shipping-no-nav/973985101/About-OfferUp-payments.htm

I did not like the terms, and some of those that were the original testers did not have a positive experience, which is why I wrote about the whole process in detail last month.

I don't know the TOS I get is at the end of the receipt I get after a sale that says last revision Nov 17, 2017 and it talks about a bunch of stuff that doesn't even apply to what's going on with the transactions.
Highlighted
That's not the TOS I get the TOS at the end of the sale.
https://ask.offerup.com/887967271
Level 1
Hi,

I sent my item already and has been received since Wednesday. How much longer do I have to wait for my funds?
Community Helper

Welcome to the Community Forums @TifarrahL809. This has been an ongoing topic the past few weeks with a new posting every other day, Do a quick search of payments or deposit and you'll find many threads currently with answers regarding wait time. 

It seems to be quite a wait before funds are actually deposited into your bank account.

Have you been using the app long?

Level 3
Just wondering did you ever receive your funds? I am going to the same thing right
Level 9

Hello @Jorge24 

What an awesome avatar -- love that pose!  Smiley Happy

I know that the payment response time has not met your expectations. Please try to think happy thoughts. You will get paid. Just a little more patience please.

I have two questions for you.

Are you the owner of that adorable avatar pup?

What type of items do you sell?

Community Manager

I agree with @Shupat - that is one ADORABLE pups, @Jorge24!

Have you reached out to our Care team? I've heard quite a bit of feedback from our Payments and Shipping teams that respond to the shipping inquiries, and just about 9 times out of 10, the funds are on the way and the schedule is on track. I include an example of how long it can take to get paid in a blog over here

It's Monday, and since banks don't operate on Sundays, I'd say to give it until Wednesday or so and you just might have it by then! Remember - it can take up to 5 business days for the funds to appear in your account once they have been released by us. 

Level 3
Just to let you know, I have yet to receive my payment as well. It’s been over 10 days and I still haven’t got my money. I am so livid. I need my money and these stupid people on OfferUp are doing something really wrong to the customers. I just don’t get it
Community Helper

I can fully appreciate your frustration @Jorge24 in having this inconvenience. I don't think insulting the staff of OfferUp is going to help the situation. Have you been in communication with Customer Support ?

Count business days (excluding holidays & weekends) let us know when you get your payment. I hope you get paid sooner rather than later.

Stay around the forums for updates and contribute to help us get improvements where needed.