Help! My entire account with ratings was deleted

Omf
Level 3
I had a scheduled meeting today with a buyer and somehow my entire amount was deleted. Does anyone know how this happens. I had over 40 /5 star rating, 50 plus items posted and all my contacts and history has been removed. Is there any way to contact offer up to resolve issue. I had to log back in with a zero rating. Any help and feedback is appreciated. Thanks
9 REPLIES 9
Hi @Omf welcome to the OfferUp Community forum 😊
You did follow all the guidelines of OfferUp?, Most likely ether someone reported you for something and OfferUp remove your account?
I believe @Elin Community manager can better answer your questions. She will see that I have mentioned her and will respond in the near future. Hang in there .😊

Hi @Omf! Make sure to contact our Customer Support team as soon as you can so they can look into your account. You can contact them here, make sure to give as many details as you can such as what you have been selling, what happened, etc. Thanks! 

Omf
Level 3
Well I still haven't heard from technical support, however I mentioned the issue to a friend on Offer up and she found my account, live, up and running with 63 5 star ratings! Kutos right? except I can't access it. There must be someone in the community that can assist. In retrospect it may have been user error, however this knowledge doesn't help me to access my account. Craig & Mary. Please help!
Hey @Omf just some info on the forum,
If you want other members or Elin to respond you need to put this @ in front of their username like this @Elin
Omf
Level 3

Thanks for your response Elgin.  It has been over a week and all I receive is automatic responses. Very frustrating.  I have sent 10 emails, including to the link you provided.  This is disappointing. I am sure there have been many contacts that dont understand why I am not responding.  I had a friend check my account, it is up now but I can not access it.  I had to create a new account just to be able to contact the community board and customer service/technical support.

@Omf Send me a Private Message when you can and I'll see if I can try and help.

@Omf you need to do this,
If you want other members or Elin to respond to you need to put this @ in front of their username like this @Hotrod or members will not get notifications that your trying to get an answer to your question.
Tags (3)
The same exact thing happened to me. Have you found a way to overcome that outcome rather than creating a new account? I messaged OfferUp but never got a reply back!
Highlighted
Level 6
Anyone having issues pm the OfferUp Twitter account. They'll refer you to someone who can look at your account and tell you if the issue was on their end.

Have you tried setting a new pass?

Also, try clearing data / cache from the app and try to log in again.

Hopefully you both weren't banned, because that's what it sounds like, but again, simply ask as mentioned above ↑