Help please

Highlighted
Level 2
I have a action needed and it needs my id but the screen says needs latest version for screen. I tried multiple times to update but it still says needs latest version. Help please i also need this for a cash deposit.
1 REPLY
Level 10! You're a 10!
@DebraThomas welcome to the OfferUp Community forum,

DebraThomas here’s the information on Update the app, also if you want someone to respond to you put this @ in front of their usernames like I did to your username above. Hope to see you around the forum. 😎🇬🇧

To stay current with new features on OfferUp, update your app to the latest version.

iOS updates

To automatically keep all of your apps up to date:

Open Settings
Tap iTunes & App Stores
In the Automatic Downloads section, toggle Updates on. Any of your installed apps, including OfferUp, will get updated automatically whenever a new version is posted.
To install updates when you want:

Tap the App Store icon
Tap the Updates tab
If OfferUp has a new version, it will show in the Updates tab, along with notes about what’s new.
Tap Update to download and install.
Android updates

To automatically keep all of your apps up to date:

Open the Play Store app
Tap the three-lined icon or swipe right to open the menu
Tap Settings
Tap Auto-update apps and toggle it on. Any of your installed apps, including OfferUp, will get updated automatically whenever a new version is posted.
To install updates when you want:

Open the Play Store app
Tap the three-lined icon or swipe right to open the menu
Tap My apps and games
If OfferUp has a new version, it will show in the Updates tab
Tap Update to download and install.

Error messages

I always recommend updating the app and clearing any cache/cookies for each device and browser you use to connect to OfferUp on. This will give your app a little refresh and typically resolves most error messages. Of course, if an error persists, it's best to contact our Customer Care team

OfferUp Customer care,
https://offerup.com/support/new/

You can troubleshoot yourself by signing out (clearing app cache / data) and then try to sign back in.

If the issue persists, you can ask if the servers are down for maintenance — at the OfferUp Twitter.