Help!!!

SOLVED
Level 1
hi, I need help. this week I sold a product which was already received to the buyer, the problem is that I can not receive my money for OfferUp because I did not send the product with the label of OfferUp, I sent it directly to the person via priority mail for an issue that I did not have a printer to print the label at the time. I need to know what I should do to have the money transferred to my account. The buyer is happy with the product and trying to help me with the matter. I need help please, I already sent many emails to customer service and I have not received any answers.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@Dennita 

On OfferUp's end, the transaction has been cancelled, which means the buyer has already received a refund from OU.

The most direct and least painful method to get our money is to ask the buyer to pay you directly, since this buyer is being cooperative. Most people these days have some e-payment app, Paypal, Cashapp,etc., so if the buyer is willing, it should take less than 1min. out of his/her day to transfer the funds to you.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

@Dennita 

On OfferUp's end, the transaction has been cancelled, which means the buyer has already received a refund from OU.

The most direct and least painful method to get our money is to ask the buyer to pay you directly, since this buyer is being cooperative. Most people these days have some e-payment app, Paypal, Cashapp,etc., so if the buyer is willing, it should take less than 1min. out of his/her day to transfer the funds to you.

View solution in original post

Level 1
Ok, So far the buyer says she does not have money in her account, maybe we should wait until tomorrow?
Level 1
ah! and she tells me that the transaction has not been canceled because the account has retained my money

@Dennita wrote:
ah! and she tells me that the transaction has not been canceled because the account has retained my money

I highly doubt it. Is she claims that the transaction is still valid, ask for the transaction number?

@Dennita   Contractually, even IF OfferUp has the seller's payment in escrow, and the the buyer admits to being satisfied with your item within the messaging system, OU cannot release the funds to you, since that would be a breach of it's own "terms of service". 

Level 9
Just out of my own personal curiosity is she the one that asked you just ship it directly? If she did the odds are she knew that offer up would cancel the transaction and refund the money to her
Level 3
Is it possible to retrieve messages from deactivated scammer accounts?

Earlier this year I bought a Collection of Magic the Gathering cards from 1 Jacob Cantu. And before he even had my money he took the listing down.

When I asked why because someone else may out bid me. He came back with some reason why and I believed him.

(But we did the transaction over Venmo which was a huge mistake on my part.)

So I sent him in total $1950 And over time I received 2 shipments when I should have had WAY more to follow.

But he no longer excepts my calls or texts.

*So I filed reports where necessary.*

Is thier a way I can get our conversations back and forth from here E-mailed or point to where I need to go and find them.

I think having everything I spoke to him/Them about would be of great help in not only report but if this mater goes any further.

Thank You for Your Time
Tezzeret