How can I post items from my desktop and from my iPhone?

SOLVED
Level 1

Wow this post was originally from 2017, and still no option to list and browse on a Computer??

Although it may be convenient to Offer Up on a mobile device, I would still like to post things for sale using my laptop with real keyboard and 17" screen.

I guess I'll just install an Android emulator on this laptop and then download the Offerup app from Google Play Store.

I've tried using Bluestacks a while back, but think I'll give a different Android emulator this time. I just found MEmu. Google it. Smiley Happy

@Offerup - You really are loosing out on a lot users not being able to buy and sell from their computers. Smiley Sad

"Those who adapt to change are those who will survive the longest" -Somebody Somewhere

Highlighted

@LeeGerheart 

The smoothest running Android version is just running a vanilla flavor of Android on VMWare or VirtulaBox. Currently, I have Oreo 8.1 on VMware and it works great.

I also usethe iPhone Simulator on my Hackintosh to run iOS apps. The iOS version of the OfferUp app is more robust.

Neighbor

I have a Chromebook I was finally able to download the app. it took me a while but I finally got the pictures downloaded. I went to Google photo chose the photo I wanted. when open the three little dots on the side gives you an option to download to files. so I downloadedfor individual photos that way then when I press the button to select photos  they were there. so basically you are downloading photos to your files from Google photos.

Level 1

NOPE - asks me to download gthe app........

Level 1

Asks me to download an app and wants my email. Does not work on my Mac

Level 1

Does not work on my Mac. Clicking on the camera icon- I get the same window as clicking on "sell" - it asks me to download the ios app and asks for my email address or phone number. Very stright forward - AND does not work.

Level 1

NOT! Do you happen to have a Mac sitting next to you? Has anyone with a Mac gotten this to work?

Level 1

Same with the Mac platform. Any Mac users on here?

Level 1

I have tried Safari, Firefox and Google Chrome on my Mac. All fail the same way as the Linux platform.

Community Manager

This is in testing. It is not out for everyone. Only a small % of users see this.