How do I know if I'm blocked?

SOLVED
Highlighted
Level 1
I found something I really wanted so I contacted the person and agreed to meet. In fact, we had to reschedule 3 times, because once she failed and once I failed. And the 3rd time, she had to cancel. Anyways, from the messages she did sound like she really wanted to sell the item to me, so I kept messaging her asking if we could reschedule. However, the last 3 messages I had sent only show a single check mark, indicating the messages have been delivered but haven't been read. So I'm starting to think if she blocked me for whatever the reason. If so, how could I know that? If she did, then I can give up on the item. If she didn't, then I still want her to notice my message and hopefully reschedule. So, if I'm blocked by someone, how can I know that? Any signs or indication that I am? Thank you for reading.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Helper
@Manbo welcome to the OfferUp Community forum,

Manbo sounds like other person is just not responding or has block you after not being able to meet three times.,
I recommend just try sending this (?) one more time if you get no response within a hour, I would move on to the next deal.,
also if you wanted to check if you’re getting message have a friend message you on your item for sale. 😎🇬🇧🔚
2 REPLIES 2
Level 5
You can click the user profile and see when they were last active. If they've been active then you might be blocked or they simply just didn't get a notification.

I've had instances where I was sent a msg, but didn't push notification.

As for the block, I'm not sure, but you should get a popup like one after you block someone
Community Helper
@Manbo welcome to the OfferUp Community forum,

Manbo sounds like other person is just not responding or has block you after not being able to meet three times.,
I recommend just try sending this (?) one more time if you get no response within a hour, I would move on to the next deal.,
also if you wanted to check if you’re getting message have a friend message you on your item for sale. 😎🇬🇧🔚