How do you deal with forum trolls?

SOLVED
Level 6
This forum is pretty troll free and as far as online forum goes.
Level 6

so many just call everyone they dont like a troll,,,,,,,,,a troll is someone that baits someone,,,,,,says  specific things to get a  certain person attention,,,,,like something they know the other person is not going to agree with,,,,just to get their response,,,,,,,,,,,,trolling is a fishing term ,,,trailing bait along behind the boat,,,,,,,,i see a whole lot of trolls online that are always calling the ones they dont like trolls,,,,,,,so far in this forum i have only seen one person that does that,,,,,,,,,but hotrods post is  old,,,,,,,i was not in here back then to see what was going on,

Level 10! You're a 10!
😊Thanks @Hotrod !
Just making sure...lol
Level 10! You're a 10!
@cyclomatic,
A very wise man once exclaimed, "Never Mistake Kindness For Weakness !"
UR very kind, Cyclomatic 😉
Tags (1)
Level 10! You're a 10!
And you are very far from weak @KSARASARA 💪
Level 10! You're a 10!
@cyclomatic,
keep'em coming...😌
Soaking in Mother's Day 😁
Level 10! You're a 10!
I would highly recommend contacting @Elin Community manager, if you see trolls baiting members in the forum. in the past I’ve also seen some trolls from time to time and sent Elin private messages so she can take the appropriate action. you know the old saying wolfs in sheeps clothing. Keep the forum clear of that kind of behavior in the future.
Tags (1)
Level 10! You're a 10!

Good advice @Hotrod. That's always been my approach as well. We should all remember, that's what the Community Managers are here for. Best not to get into big back and forths if you see trolling.

Level 6
@KSARASARA @cyclomatic @Hotrod @Supua @0317. Our mission is to kept Our Community Forum clean and funs yet have alot information offers to everyone . That includes everyone exclude no one. We all as newbie and veterans as a whole made up this aswsome OC.
Tags (1)
Level 6

@StevenY I agree with you completely,,,,,a community is made up of people from all walks of life.