How do you handle lowballers?

SOLVED
Level 2
1st I'm like? Is this person for real? Then I'll say sorry, thanks for the interest though.
If someone low balls me i tell them " ok "
They ask me for an address.
I send them the address to chucke cheese and then block them
Level 6

Mendacious behavior @Littlemacknife !

Warmest Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

Take the time to navigate and find your way around the forums. Ask questions, share, pass out kudos, earn badges and have fun. Check out this guide to help find your way around the forums.

Price your item high when they offer you a lowball give them the lowest price. They should be glad if they are serious if not then block them
Level 3
Agreed with most here, be polite, thanks but the lowest I can go is... I try to be reasonable and am usually open to offers but mostly it's so low it's not worth the time/energy to work with the buyer. Honestly, I stopped using OfferUp for a while and uninstalled the app due to the amount of offers that were too low. After seeing the recent updates I decided to try again, especially since the option to ship is available.
Level 6

Hi @KellyBee welcome to the forum,,,,,,,,,,,i dont let the low offers bother me ,,,,,,i either counter offer or just tell them no thankyou,,,,,,,,yesterday i told a guy ,well if i dont get my price , i will raise it and offer it on shipping,,,,,he changed his mind fast and paid me the full price within 45 minutes

Level 3
Nice work! Love when it works out like that! Smiley Happy
Level 10! You're a 10!
Be polite and move on! I am The King of lowballing! And I only offer less because some people accept the offer. $5 game boys, $10 for wii, If you are looking for the most value for your item, I wouldn’t sell it on here.
Level 6

@Shupat,,,,,,mendacious,,,,,,,i lost a spelling bee over that word 47 years ago and you are the first person i have ever seen or heard use it since then.

Level 6

Welcome to the forums @Conor ,,,,,,i see making a lower offer as nothing but good stewardship over the money that God provides  me to use,,,,,,,,i try to spend it wisely.