How long should i wait for a seller to reply?

SOLVED
Level 1
I always have this problem, i offer up for something that i need the same day or the day after that, but the seller does not responds quickly to my offer (i usually save 3 or 4 similar items in case i dont get a reply soon) so, i ask anorther sellee for a similar item and we make a deal, later the other seller replys and i feel bad to have to tell them that im not interested no more, (before anything, obviously i can go to a regular store or to a thrifty store to buy it, but i like to spend my money with people that needs it more than a store) so should i wait for a day or more?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 9
While not everyone has the same schedule I feel most people check their phones often.

I would say a couple minutes to an hour at most.

If the message isn't read within a couple minutes contact a diffrent seller at the same time.

No reason to feel bad about saying that you found it elsewhere or got it from another user.

"Sorry I ended up buying it elsewhere, thanks though" is an honest and direct reaponse.

Don't say you bought it for less, don't say they took too long to reply.

They'll figure it out and set a schedule to check their phone in the future.
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 9
While not everyone has the same schedule I feel most people check their phones often.

I would say a couple minutes to an hour at most.

If the message isn't read within a couple minutes contact a diffrent seller at the same time.

No reason to feel bad about saying that you found it elsewhere or got it from another user.

"Sorry I ended up buying it elsewhere, thanks though" is an honest and direct reaponse.

Don't say you bought it for less, don't say they took too long to reply.

They'll figure it out and set a schedule to check their phone in the future.