How to hide or block posts from certain sellers?

How's that team note coming along?

LOL, something everyone would want? No, we prefer to see one page of identical trash from one person and unable to block any of it.

Shocking that refuse to enable such an incredibly useful feature that multiple users have asked for. They want people to stop using the app it seems.

Level 1
I’ve tried contacting OfferUp on this issue and never had a response, they act as if they are so concerned about customer support and experience
Craig’s list is much more responsive to users and must have better” tech” because they have solutions to most everything
Who knows,maybe these large businesses created this site or pay to use it,I really don’t bother much anymore with OfferUp plus their transaction process for selling something out of state ,with shipping ect is too complicated to bother with
Level 1
I’ve tried blocking users, but unfortunately I still see their ads. I want to block sellers selling thousands of items for furniture stores.
Community Helper
The reason why people tell you to block them is because normally you wouldn't be able to see them. They would be able to see you.
Level 4

Well, it seems like it's been a whole year since the suggestion to block ads by bad users and store fronts constantly posting the same ads. And  yes, I report them every day. I have noticed that some get removed, but then several days later they pop back up as if the user gets popped on the hand and then later just does it again. I find it hard to believe it would take a year to implement the use of blocking a sellers ads so each person could keep from seeing them every day.  In my opinion, Offer up is getting like every other large corperation, greedy for more money, but low on giving the customer what they want. Craigslist just started charging $5 for posting ads for autos, which is what the dealers pay, I forsee Offer up going the same way. No surprises here.

Community Helper
@kknip03 whenever I block people I dont see them anymore at all. It makes it difficult if i need to unblock them. I've had this ability since I made my account in 2017.
Highlighted
Level 4

I don't think it blocks ads from the person you blocked,  it just blocks them from messaging you. Might be a coincidence that you don't see their ads again. 

Community Helper
I dont think it's coincidence since it happens everytime I block someone. As I stated it, it has been occurring to me since 2017. It also doesnt block them from messaging me. They can still message me.