How to hide or block posts from certain sellers?

Level 3

To the community manger,

Any update on this feature request?  

Level 2

Staff, are you seriously not going to do anything about this? There are some sellers with 10 or 20 thousand posts and we can't block out any of them? This is ridiculous. 

Level 2

DO SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Level 2

So let me get this straight......There is no limit to the amount of ads users can post, regular people can't block out anyone nor can we bundle their thousands of duplicates, and reporting these users has done absolutely nothing. That's amazing, this is the worst classified site I have ever seen. Despicable.,

Level 2

@Elin 

How's that feature coming along? LOL

Level 2

literally LOL at this dog**bleep** website. There are sellers with thousands of duplicate posts, yet this worthless **bleep**ing website won't allow normal, non **bleep**bag spaming buyers the ability to filter any of this **bleep**ing trash, and reporting them does nothing. **bleep** this website.

Level 2

DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THE STAFF HERE? 

Someone that has a account with OfferUp has a nerve to text me and asked me did I purchase my things at a certain store I believe this is unprofessional and this person needs to be blocked how do I do that?

@Bmindfulalways 

Click on the user's profile, click on "Flag" icon (located just below the word...."Followers"), choose one of the options. Once the report is made, you will be prompted with the option to block the user.

Thanks for the information.