How to hide or block posts from certain sellers?

Level 1
Well I figured I would see if offerup has put a stop to companies flooding categories yet and no such luck!!! OfferUp was a local community posting app not free advertising for companies (I thought)!! Time to start using a different buy and sell app
Level 1
I see that OfferUp has an entire forum dedicated to small business selling - I guess ill find another app. I can’t stand the overwhelming business posts anymore .
Level 1
There needs to be an option to block people's ads. I already blocked a few car dealerships but their ads still flood my feed and this happens a lot throughout the day. They are posting 3 ads for the same car so there is literally almost 100 ads flooding my feed right now.
Level 3

PM, Any update on this feature request?  I really don't understand why such a simple feature request has taken so long.  This should be nothing more than a db query update.  You already store what posters we all block, so use this information to help improve our customer experience.  As I stated before, the absence of this wastes my time and as a result, my usage of the app has dramatically declined.  Soon my usage will be exactly zero as I search for another solution that respects my time and values its community feedback.

I WOULD PAY FOR THE OPTION TO BLOCK CERTAIN SELLERS FROM MY NEWS FEED!! WE GET THOUSANDS OF POSTS PER DAY UNDER FURNITURE FROM THE SAME 3-5 BOX STORES WITH STOCK IMAGES ONLY!! THEY DO NOT LIST THE TRUE PRICE BUT RATHER POST A SMALL DEPOSIT FEE TO FINANCE THE FURNITURE. I HATE IT!! ATLEAST THE LET GO DOES NOT ALLOW DUPLICATE OR SIMILAR POSTS. THEY REMOVE THESE SPAM LISTINGS AUTOMATICALLY!!! OFFER UP IS SUCCESSFUL AND POPULAR ENOUGH TO SPEND A LITTLE MONEY TO MAKE THE BUYING OF USED ITEMS MUCH BETTER!!!! ID BE HAPPY TO PROVIDE SURVEY RESULTS OF HOW SUCH A LARGE PERCENTAGE OF THE POPULATION WOULD AGREE!! AGAIN, I WOULD GLADLY PAY MONTHLY FOR THIS OPTION!!!
Yes everyone wants this feature there is a guy selling rims for cars like Mercedes, BMW, Lexus, he floods the posts with multiple accounts so for searching 'BMW rims' you'll see 60 of his posts. No one wants his knock off rims with no accountability. All I'm looking for is someone selling their original BMW e90 rims for my 3 series because I blew out a tire and I'm willing to spend $1k for a set. Unfortunately I have to sift through hundreds of his posts and get notified every time.

That just goes to show you how much they care. They prefer the site to be unusable. 

Good thing you guys are quick about things like making the site a little more useful. 

Level 1

I, too, am tired of seeing dealers posts when browsing the app and in my search results. There desperately needs to be an option to block sellers posts or block dealers in the browser and in search results.

Level 3
This app has turned into utter garbage. Way too many dealer and scam posts. Their management has failed. Not only do they not take the responsibility of validating the posts they don’t give us the ability to do it. The lack of post validation has made this a garbage dump that isn’t worth my time. Try using Nextdoor for local items for sale.