How to know if people are safe to make transactions?

SOLVED

@Marco_design TruYou is definitely important Smiley Happy Thanks for sharing your advice with us. 

Level 1

Also never accept cashier check; there are a bunch of idiots out there trying to fool you around! Make sure it's cash even if it's a huge amount, you can ask him to come to the nearest bank so you can deposit your cash in!

Level 2
With buyers your always walking into a blind situation. With me, If I feel they are serious through varies of conversations I will deliver or meet them. It's good to meet them somewhere where there is high traffic of people in public such as inside a McDonald's or a busy gas station. If I'm meeting them at my house for bigger items i use several steps. 1, I tell them to call me when they get by my street and direct them there by staying on phone giving directions to a "T" lol. 2, I give them a abandoned neighbors address couple houses down from me and when they arrive I check them out. 3, if everything looks ok then I call them over to my place. I would advise to never give your address unless in your gut of all guts you feel that they are legit. People talk a lot of cash sh?t. Beware. Try to meet them with someone in back seat no kids lol that's my method and it works for me. Good luck.
Well a lot of the time I look at there profile do they have a picture , how long they had they account because most scammers create it real fast and will put anything somebody who is really interested in selling their merchandise and buying things will put all they info and a picture because they know they aren't doing anything wrong . Also look at their rating have they sold things previous and what did people rate them. I have sold a lot and bought a lot haven't ran into any bad dealings yet . 😊 Hope this was helpful.
Level 1
What about using ship services, is it worth it?
Level 2
I just joined offer up and I will not be using truyou. If my phone, email, facebook, and a conversation with me isn't safe enough for you to purchase an item I post than I'm ok with that. But I need safety as well and the technology out there for identity theft is more terrifying and life changing than someone stealing a few hundred dollars. They are not approved by the B.B.B. and I dabble in Android development enough to know that even a billion dollar companies highly encrypted privacy software can be hacked so a little company like this can too. The only difference is the billion dollar company's software will only be able to be infiltrated by a few highly skilled while this truyou will easily by many. Your drivers license is probably already sold in another country right now. I'm not telling anyone not to use truyou to find trustworthy people here, I'm just expressing my opinion. My most important thing is if a seller won't meet during the day or at a public place (I've meet in the entrance at Wal-Mart at 10pm) than I will not purchase your item. Remember, shop smart, shop S-mart. Lol.
Level 2
I really wanna know the solution to this
Yes. I always base it off of previous rates, reviews and more. If the buyer or seller has no rates and is new to the site, make sure to always meet in a public place and gather clues like, are they FaceBook or connected through social media. Always pay attention to spelling, how the act towards you and more. But public places are key and accept the money first or at the same time. Hope my reply helped you out some! Have a wonderful day.
Level 1

I understand what you’re saying about trolling,  but I know a few people like me who do peruse at night just before going to bed or even when I wake unable to sleep.  It’s a time when I’m not interrupted.  So some night or middle of the night responders are very credible

I usually meet them at a public place where it’s safe