I STILL HAVE NOT BEEN PAID FOR SHIPPING MY ITEM

Level 3
Payment after shipping
It’s been. Total of 42 days since my sale was final and the customer gave me a 5 star rating but I have yet to receive my money can you PLEASE PLEASE help me out I’m so frustrated 😥
8 REPLIES 8
Neighbor
That really stinks unfortunately lesson learned do not ship until paid! But you f sold an expensive item like over $100 you can sue the person for fraud - if it is less than that it’s not worth it cause of the filing fees in the Court especially if you shipped it out of state - so many exist with having to take legal action - plus even if you sue- you still may not even get your money
Level 3
I got paid but offerup hasn’t released my funds yet it Just keeps saying “deposit pending” for 42 days now 🔥
Community Helper
-Ciao' @Duane1-
---Just Escalated your post 👍
Hope you receive your resolution very soon... 👌☺
Highlighted
Level 3
Thx you so much
Level 1

I am having the same issue, so annoying. How were you able to leave this post? I dont know where to write my question. 

Community Helper
Welcome to the Community forum @Edward15
Community Helper
Hey there @Edward15!
Will do my best to guide you...
However, there is only so much we are able to do in the Community forums regarding personal profiles & accounts.
The Community forum was designed to help users share ideas, learn some new tips / tricks, while making friends along the way!
Maybe a bit more information may assist us in guiding you more efficiently. Ty 😉