I have good news !

SOLVED
Level 1
The shipping feature works and I should be receiving my phone tomorrow on 2/16/19.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

I LOVE the Shipping feature!! I have the "Automatically accept first full price offer" option selected, so it really makes selling quick and easy. Someone bought some gemstones from me last night, printed out the label and got them sent out this morning. 

And remember - if anything goes wrong, we do offer Buyer Protection!

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Community Manager

I LOVE the Shipping feature!! I have the "Automatically accept first full price offer" option selected, so it really makes selling quick and easy. Someone bought some gemstones from me last night, printed out the label and got them sent out this morning. 

And remember - if anything goes wrong, we do offer Buyer Protection!

View solution in original post

Level 1
Oh yay I'm glad to hear that and I will definitely take that into consideration ! I'm actually disappointed in the service y'all use to deliver packages because first it said I would have my package on 2/16/2019 now it says 2/19/2019 when I've been waiting two days and what's weird is the seller lives in the same state so it's coming from a different city NOT state. I would prefer/love UPS or FedEx instead of USPS because they're only one for a certain time and don't deliver on weekends it seems.
Community Manager

Totally hear this feedback!! I think we're looking into what it would take to allow for other shipping services like UPS and FedEx, so I'll be sure to update you if I hear anything more about this, @Mommash!

Level 1
Yes most definitely switch to a better delivery service that won't take too long especially if the buyer and seller live in the same state. I just want my phone now but I guess I can be patience 😂. Thank you for replying and I love OfferUp it's a legit good website.
Community Manager

Haha, I totally hear you on that! I'd be excited for a new phone, too!! Definitely let us know how it goes! Smiley Very Happy

Level 1
Yassss I'm super excited it was affordable and I'm over the phone I have now 👏😂. Now within 3 days of having the phone do I have to contact OfferUp about the buyer protection service?
Community Manager

You would only have to contact them if the item arrived in a condition that wasn't stated. Example - the item is posted as brand new, but you receive an iCloud locked device with a cracked screen. If for any reason something is wrong with the item, you will have 2 days to contact our team about buyer protection. They will respond to the request as fast as possible. There is a link to contacting them at the bottom of this page, but I'm hoping you won't need to use this Smiley Very Happy

Level 1
Thank you so much ! I really appreciate the help 🙏❣️
Level 1
Hi I have a question if you can answer it I just checked my shipping process and I got this message but, I want to know what it means?

Your item departed our USPS facility in (I'm not putting my state name) DISTRIBUTION CENTER ANNEX on February 15, 2019 at 8:41 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination.