Incoming messages not showing

Level 1
Hello, for one of my "selling" post it shows that someone messaged me (on the offers page it has a profile icon as if someone message me), but when I click the item messages there's no message. Just wanted to check in on that.
6 REPLIES 6
Level 9
Have you blocked anyone? I get these from a lady who offers me $5 on EVERY ITEM DAILY. I blocked her and still see her little photo on new items lol
Level 1
I haven't blocked anyone as of yet lol, so that's why I was curious.
Community Helper
@Donald90--Thank you so much for your question. I've actually experienced the same thing several times. In the beginning I reached out to customer support that indicated that alert shows up when the person is trying to contact you but you've blocked them, or they have been reported by other users & their account is suspended. Thanks!! I hope this helps!!
Highlighted
Community Helper
@Donald90--Customer support also does that sometimes as an added security measures to protect the other users, as they stated to me. Thanks again!!
Thanks @RevivalGypsy I was just searching the forum for this I see the little circle picture but no message. Im sure its someone Ive blocked there's been many.
Level 9
Same thing here, just made a thread and then found this one. It's possible I have blocked them in the past, who knows.

I will test if this is the case tomorrow with someone else.