It is ridiculous to get help from offerup customer care

SOLVED
Highlighted
Level 3
I’ve sent a concern to them multiple times about an item not being shipped and after 3 days my money has not been reimburse either... they never reply! It is pointless to reach out to them they need to work on that. I get better answers through here but I don’t want to constantly be posting or having to go through the forums to get an answer. I am extremely frustrated and done with this app. This is ridiculous
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Helper

Welcome - @Irenechacon if you have already reached out to support, my best advice is to wait for a response. the OfferUp teams work through payments inquiries in the order in which they were received and are working as fast as possible to get through these inquiries. please make sure to only submit one request per inquiry. opening multiple tickets on the same issue will just cause delays slowing down the process. I’ve added the buyer protection information if need. You may want to check your junk mail for the response from OfferUp just in case it may show up there. Just a thought.

https://ask.offerup.com/Legal/1000062471/Buyer-protection-on-OfferUp. 

9 REPLIES 9
Community Helper

Welcome - @Irenechacon if you have already reached out to support, my best advice is to wait for a response. the OfferUp teams work through payments inquiries in the order in which they were received and are working as fast as possible to get through these inquiries. please make sure to only submit one request per inquiry. opening multiple tickets on the same issue will just cause delays slowing down the process. I’ve added the buyer protection information if need. You may want to check your junk mail for the response from OfferUp just in case it may show up there. Just a thought.

https://ask.offerup.com/Legal/1000062471/Buyer-protection-on-OfferUp. 

Level 9
The seller technically has 5 days to ship. It will auto cancel on day 5-6. Relax.
Level 3
This is my first time using the shipping option and I thought it be much easier, I received a message from offerup itself stating seller had 3 days to ship, it’s been 4 and nothing, can’t even get a reply from seller, had it said they have 5-6 days to ship I wouldn’t be on here wasting my time. Which brings me back to my original post, i much rather be able to speak to customer service on the phone or have my email replied at least within 24 hours of submitting my concern rather than posting on here and getting a stranger asking me to relax. I’m sorry if as a customer/ user I prefer a more personal kind of help. But thank you.
Level 3
Thank you! ☺️
Level 1
I agree they are currently ignoring me . A bunch of morons
Level 1

OfferUp has a long way to go to Primetime! Apparently, emulating successful existing business models (like eBay) are too far out of the box for them.

Level 1
Thank you so much for that wealth of knowledge. Just made my first sale the other day so this helps tons.
Can you even tell me WHERE I can even find or contact this ‘Customer Care’ to even start this miserable process?
Level 3
Hotrodnot, your response was garbage. If multiple people are all saying the same thing, that offer up does not respond, then maybe you should pull your rod out of your ear and listen. Offer up selectively responds. And sometimes the only way to get a response of to spam the heck out of their automated responses it to keep sending them request, the same on, by way of twitter, and this garbage show called offerup supper.