Its not lowballing its called offer up..

SOLVED
Negotiation means try me. Your low ball could define a buyer's high ball.
Level 3
Lowballs are annoying and a waste of time. Who list an item and then accepts an offer that’s 70 percent of the asking price? Nobody. Low ballers are like trolls.
Level 2
For every "lowballer" rest assured theres a "highballer" meaning a seller with an asking price that is way over what the item they are selling is worth. So no highballen your stuff ppl. Cash walks it aint ebay your not selling out of a retail store the stuff you claim as new clearly isnt and the freakin name of the place is offer up. It really is quite funny to see the " and no lowballers" statement in the descript. Crazy highballen mofos.
Level 2
@Hyundai Well put my friend...well put 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Level 2

Great response!  Let's keep offerup (and basically buying and selling) fun!  I totally agree!@! You win some, you lose some!  It's such a rush to find a bargina, or something that you've really been looking for!!!  I used to love listia, and i think offerup is the new fun listia.

Level 2
I'm with you on this one, I dont think its rude and most people that have been selling stuff on here forever and have lots of success overprice their things in the 1st place because they know they will get so called lowballed,so they will ask $250 for am item they are willing to sell for 200 because they alredy know people will offer lower,sometimes a lot lower, so you never know everyone sells differently. People are also rude to me when I offer 100 on something that is 200 but theres also people like today where someone was asking $475 on am item and I offered 300 and she kindly said sure and I bought the item ,it all depends on how they price it in the 1st place and how eager they are to sell it,if they really need the $ and it's been up for a long time they will say yes.I take a risk and ask if they will do 300 for a 475 item because you never know sometimes they say yes.In the end no one needs to be rude all they have to do is say no ,or the lowest I'll go is...... " . If someone lowballs" me I just reply no I'm sorry the lowest I'll go is....." and .Im never rude.So dont feel bad.When they are rude ,I reply all you had to say is no thank you anyway and have a nice day.So dont feel bad.
Level 2
All you have to do is say no ,or the lowest I'll go is "......" theres no reason to be rude to anyone. To me, that's rude!
Neighbor
And not offerup your girlfriend s picture LoL

Level 1
What do you mean nobody we have bought a lot of items listed in the hundreds range in just the 30 to 50s range since it's been posted for awhile it just depends on the seller
Neighbor
It’s not just that. People don’t want feel they are being taken advantage of. I’m not selling a 256gb iPad I bought new in 2017 for $800, in pristine condition, for $250. That makes me a chump.