Its not lowballing its called offer up..

SOLVED
Level 6

@Trekseattle

Good read. Thanks for sharing -- the essence of truth revealed.  Smiley Happy

Level 5
Listen out of 200.00 you go low ball 75.00? No thank you. I would not even respond straight to the block list you go.
Level 5
For sure I hold my ground why? Because I am not selling trash and if those out there so call(buyers) meaningTHUGS they think they are going to rattle my cage SORRY.
Level 5
ENTERTAIN AN OFFER? Hell NO ....I stop the thug immediately.
Level 5
When someone posts if they click...firm price...non negotiable you are not accepting Offers. Hellooooo so why that other petson low balls? Can't they read?
Level 5
For sure I hold my ground why? Because I am not selling trash and if those out there so call(buyers) meaningTHUGS they think they are going to rattle my cage SORRY.
WK
Level 2
I think there’s a better way to get a point across without saying “thugs.”
Level 5
NAME YOUR POINT.
Level 5
Cylomatic. I hear you and I agree with you. Low ballers have no shame. If I like an item and I know the value and have done research and I know it's a good deal I DO NOT DARE LOW BALL. Please people out there don't insult with your stupid offers.
Tags (1)
Level 5
Litlbltz you might not pay for emotion but let me say this something used does not take value away take this for example...I had posted a collector designer coat for 400.00 GUESS WHAT? Here is your emotion...that same coat is selling here(1stdibs) for $1,595.00 how is your emotion or used product telling you now?