Its not lowballing its called offer up..

SOLVED
Level 5
Cassix you are 100000% correct. Agree with you. And yes, I am not going to be nice, polite, sweet to cheap low ballers. If they don't have money then don't shop. SIMPLE!!!
Level 5

Level 5
Taadaa. Yes you are correct offer up to me is UP not dirt cheap low ball. People out there do not insult sellers sick of it. Not giving our stuff away.
Level 5
MRB good for you. I myself sick of the dirt, cheap, lowers. I just block them and report them.
Level 5
Dimitrist agree sick of that kind of people. I do not and will not allow them to dictate the price ON MY THINGS.
Level 5
TimsNewandUsed. Sorry low ballers don't care if you treat them with class or not they don't have class. Treat lowballers with class tells me you are missing a screw.
Level 5
Lord you people what about collector items? Those items are old and valuable where is the middle line? Items old does not mean they are worthless. PLEASE PEOPLE!!!
Level 1

Report them for what?

Level 6

Hello @PanamaCobra

Welcome to the forum. Take a look around the different forums and ask questions, join conversations, hand out a kudo or two, and earn badges. I hope this helps in getting you started.

One more thing:

If you want someone specific or want certain members to respond put this @ in front of their username. Like I did with your username.

Level 6

@PanamaCobra

If you click on a user's profile, there is a "report" tab below the profile image. Believe it or not, one of the options is for "low bids", which is what Amy49 is alluding to in the forum. She is reporting people who offer low bids.