Its not lowballing its called offer up..

SOLVED
Level 5
@PanamaCobra AGAIN THOSE ARE YOUR THOUGHTS. IF PEOPLE DON'T CARE HOW MUCH YOU PAID FOR A PRODUCT THAN I DO NOT CARE TO SELL IT EITHER. SIMPLE AS APPLE PIE!!!!!!!
Tags (1)
Level 5
@Lapua READ.....OFFER UP. UP UP make offer not making cents offers (Dirt cheap offers). Garage as you call it ( correction) I call it rat hole where only RODENTS go to steal...rat's.
Level 6

@Amy49...The app got its name from the thought of..."offering up things for sale that you no longer need"....just go ask Nick Huzar. It has no relation with a bidding process as you have posted.

I guess I am rodent with a lot of cheese.

Level 1
This is EXACTLY right. Sometimes we gotta put our emotions to the side and understand it's BUSINESS. I was just low-balled and I let him know I'm not budging...I'll admit I got upset when he told me to sell elsewhere but now that I am reading this post I understand that it's business and the ball is in my court. He can't tell me where to sell my items I shouldn't have even let him get to me. We shouldn't let the low-ball offers get to us m because ultimately, the sellers are in complete control. Stand your ground.
Level 6

@Ladi33 ...I completely agree with you. As I have previsouly stated, sellers need to be assertive and avoid being so desperate that they only see $$$$, which is why many of them fall for the scams.

Community Manager

Let's keep this discussion civil.

I agree with you @Ladi33! I know I get annoyed with low offers at first, but then I try to think about why they made the low offer, which usually gets rid of that annoyance and frustration. The "lowballer" could be someone who may be struggling financially, someone going through a rough time, someone young who is using all their allowance - the potential reasons are endless.

If you receive an offer that is excessively low, you can report the user or just tell them "no." 

Level 5
@Lapua sorry I am way ahead of you where scammers are concern. Get a few of those and believe me. I tell them off immediatly. No checks accepted and none of this bull that send them money back. So NO I' m not desperate if my stuff sells fine and if not I do not care.
Community Manager

Instead of telling them off, please report and block these users in the future @Amy49. Keep in mind that profanity in messages can lead to account investigations.

Level 5
I do not use profanity. I just tell them go somewhere else. I do let them know that I KNOW HE OR SHE ARE SCAMMERS.
Level 5
@Mj_206 I have noticed nothing is done to those lowballers, my question to YOU what is the point of reporting? Best to do on sellers end BLOCK, BLOCK, and BLOCK.