Ive read most welcome safety & get started stuff

SOLVED
Highlighted
Level 1
However i don't see anything about local pick up only. Nothing that states its not allowed or you can't OR its hard to find if its listed somewhere.

What i have to sell are FAR too BIG & HEAVY for ANYTHING else.
They are 400 year old queen sized 3 piece bedroom set.- tallboy, mirrored dresser, head & foot board.
A bookcase about 600 years old with glass doors.
A working treadle sew machine in tiger oak 4 drawer/2 cubbyhole cabinet with extra needles & bobbins various tools and thimbles ect, made in 1874 sold only in France made by New Home.
A secretary with keys & inlays at 200-300 years + .OR VERY FRAGILE ITEMS such as
500 year old 17" porcelain doll in MINT condition except crakiling of glaze on neck & face.
500 years old 13" porcelain doll in near MINT condition except for light crakiling of face & neck glaze and small 3mm x 2mm chip of missing glaze from 1 shoe.

I have other items but I'm concerned with moving these items before any others.
So how to list these pick up only items safely following rules here ? Or do i need a different app ?
Thank You

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@ReDDD1

You can list PICK-UP only. There is nothing within the TOS that prohibits you from listing PICK-UP only listings, as the app started exclusively with only "in-person transactions".

3 REPLIES 3

@ReDDD1

You can list PICK-UP only. There is nothing within the TOS that prohibits you from listing PICK-UP only listings, as the app started exclusively with only "in-person transactions".

Level 1
Thank You for your very timely reply.
Happy to know I didn't miss or misunderstand anything.

@ReDDD1 

You are very welcome. As precautionary measure, my only suggestion is that you may want to setup an initial meeting location (coffee shop, gas stastion,etc) nearby (if selling from your home) to verify that the seller has the $$$, a truck (if required), enough manpower,etc... BEFORE heading to your home.