Join Date Wrong (NOT EVEN CLOSE!!)

SOLVED
Level 1

I just signed up for OfferUp a few minutes ago and it gave me difficulties. I wasn't able to sign up through the app because it kept sending me links to "reset your password." I replied to the Email stating I was trying to create a new account, but it bounced back. You can Email me but I can't reply? Strike one.

I finally found a link to create my account on the web and I did so successfully. Obviously, I wouldn't be here if I hadn't. One tiny problem: My join date is saying May 2017...  *checks watch* Yeah.... not even close...

Anyone know an ETR on this bug? And, when it's fixed, will my join date automatically be corrected or will I have to contact someone who works for the company to do so manually? If it's the latter, what's the best way to reach them. Thanks for your help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Update: we got this figured out Smiley Very Happy

14 REPLIES 14
Level 1

I realise that, here on the forums, it is showing me as joining today, so I probably have no replies because it looks like I'm wrong, but here's a screenshot of my account from the app:

https://scontent.fbna1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/37867401_332443203962228_8253365918004936704_n.jpg?_...

Now you see what I mean?

Highlighted
Level 9

welcome to the forum @PhoenixCat,,,,,,,,,this is  question for our admin @Mj_206,,,,,,,,my mention her should bring it to her attention

Level 1

Thanks.

Community Manager

You opened your account May 07 2017, 01:25 UTC. There's no possible way that we would be able to alter that, so I can guarantee that you opened this last year.  You also have multiple accounts that have been opened for over 2 years @PhoenixCat. If you'd like I can send you a PM with the email addresses and info for both of your accounts.

Level 1

This is simply not true as I only just heard of your existence last night. I have two witnesses thatcan corroborate the conversation.

Community Manager

Please check your PMs.

Ah - correction, my apologies. Same Device ID.

Level 1

I did have the same phone in May of last year, but not in 2016.

Community Manager

Again... Please check your PMs. I am trying to help, @PhoenixCat

Level 1

I appreciate your help and I have replied to your PM. I'd be happy to take this conversation there if you'd like, but it's tough for me to keep up in both places at once.