Label was not created for neither me or seller

Level 1
I made an offer to the seller and seller accepted. I made the purchase of the item with my credit card and I got my receipt. Then the seller told me that the label was not sent to him and when i click track in my receipt it says “page does not exist, sad, very sad”(with a sad face). I called my credit card company and says that the payment went through.
6 REPLIES 6
Level 9
That's definitely a weird one. I would reach out to customer care Twitter seems to be the best way to do that I'll also tag in @Mj_206 Maybe she can shed some light on this mystery I also check back in a few hours because it's possible one of their servers went down Which may cause a lag in the creation of the label
Community Helper
Maybe @Mj_206 can help. Also have the seller go to customer support. The label will not be sent to you but the seller. The seller has to reach out.
Level 1
I contacted offerup by facebook, twitter ( offerupsupport and direct offerup account), email support in the morning no reply yet. Im in new york just so you can calculate how many hours has passed.
Level 1
The seller said he would wait if there was a solution but just worried he does not ship just because of the label and lose my money.
Highlighted
Community Helper
If he doesnt ship within a certain timeframe, Offerup will cancel the sale automatically and you will get your money back. Have the seller reach out. There is no reason why you have to do all the leg work. If he wants to get paid for selling the item, he needs to reach out himself.
Level 1
Thank you, but maybe because for the same error it might just charge me. I am getting so stressed because of this.