Latest updates on iPhone ruined scrolling

SOLVED
Level 4
Nope, scrolling through the forums does not seem to have any issues at the moment
Level 10! You're a 10!
~Ciao´ @Viperman_69
Ditto ‼
Tags (1)
Community Manager

Hmmm, what categories, or is this happening in all categories? I'll definitely keep mentioning this to our product teams, just need a little more info.

Level 4
All categories... also, I think Offerup is the only place where I have see forum topics backwards from oldest to newest... normally the NEWEST POSTS show at the top, not the oldest posts 🤔....
Level 10! You're a 10!
Exactly... @Viperman _69
Community Manager

@Viperman_69 wrote:
All categories... also, I think Offerup is the only place where I have see forum topics backwards from oldest to newest... normally the NEWEST POSTS show at the top, not the oldest posts 🤔....

Interesting - for me, when I click into a thread, it brings me to the first post that I haven't read yet. On our main page, it even shows the top posts. 

Level 4
I think there are a few big things that need to be fixed with this app, but it seems not everyone agrees on how things should be. Oh well
Highlighted
Level 10! You're a 10!
~So True... @Viperman_69
K1k
Level 2
mine's doing the same thing and I got to Android it's making me dizzy and hurting my eyes is mine and try to scroll up too fast and it bounces back down
K1k
Level 2
I don't know why they're saying it's solved cuz it ain't it still doing it