Let's make offer up greater

OfferUp employee

@Dimera Thanks for putting in your feedback! We are definitely looking into ways to help with this so stay tuned. 

OfferUp employee

@LuGonzalez96 Whatever works best for you! This seems pretty reasonable to me Smiley Happy

Level 1
I would like to see Free Bumps for items that have been listed longer than 2 months.
Level 3

OfferUp employee

@Keepinafloat Hi, thank you so much for contributing to this community! Make sure though to put your responses in the body of your reply, not the tagging section, so people can read your comments Smiley Happy

Level 1

New to OfferUp as a past (and still) Craigslist & eBayer. As primarily a buyer so far, I'm finding that so many posts that I have been interested in purchasing and if price is right I outright message to buy it, or ask if price is firm or even ask if it's still availabe, I get no response AT ALL from the seller. OfferUp gives a seller the ability to show all their items for sale on 1 page of their post and if its sold and they don't put that on their post they still show available. Don't know how many other buyers experience this but it has sure happened a ton to me; very frustrating and I don't like to be negative but it might be worth it for me to follow a seller so I can warn others of certain sellers not letting buyers know when something has been sold; or at the least respond to a message asking if an item's been sold.

Also, unless I missed it in "settings" when viewing items for sale in my mobil app, it does not show the price of the item on the 1st screen as you have to click on the picture and open it to see the asking price as opposed to the PC app that shows price on the search screen - thnx

Tags (1)
Highlighted
Level 4

You should have a yard/garage sale category! And maybe a listing of local flee markets. That would be really cool for people on vacation or just traveling.

OfferUp employee

@kknip03 Thanks for the feedback and for sharing your idea with us! I like it Smiley Happy

All of my “old” offer/chat history with buyers has been deleted. Has anyone else had this issue? Did something change where OfferUp only keeps a certain amount of history?
OfferUp employee

Hey @dz44, we don't delete anything, other than Archiving items that are over a year old with no engagement in over 1 month. Can you give me a little more information? How many chats are you referring to and how old are they? It may be an issue our Customer Support has to look into, but let me know so I can see if I can help. Smiley Happy